Wednesday, May 21, 2008

You know you need more sleep when...

So I'm trying to recreate a weekly meeting for one of my product teams at work. First of all, our Exchange server is apparently having an identity crisis because it can't expand one of its saved lists so I had to come up with the team members from memory. It shouldn't be hard since there are only about a dozen people, but it definitely was taxing to the brain. Secondly, I sent the meeting request off then realized I didn't make it a recurring meeting! So there would only be one meeting and that would be it. I guess it's good in some ways, but no way to run a project. Finally, after I sent off the second meeting request, I realized the reminder for the meeting was set to 18 hours (!) for some reason. Yet another updated meeting request...

It's 9am. Is it too early to go home?

No comments: