Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Funny Headline

Or at least I thought it was funny.  

"Trick-or-Treaters are at Higher Risk on Halloween, Says AAA Michigan" - Insurance Broadcasting*

My question being -- and when else besides Halloween would there be trick-or-treaters?  Of course, this is a serious subject.  The story had some sobering stats.  The headline just struck me as being quite humorous -- and still is many months after first seeing this story...

*Oh, sorry for it not being even close to Halloween, but I cut and sent this to myself in an email so I wouldn't forget, and of course, I forgot (two years ago!).  This is what I get for being way too busy, but I think I need to start taking time for myself and start blogging again.  There's just too much good stuff out there on the interwebs...

No comments: