Monday, August 28, 2006

Humbled into running

Weather.com says it's 92F outside right now. Normally, I don't think I'd try to run because it's just hot and I'm into the comfort kind of thing. However, I just picked up my daughter from her cross-country practice where she did a heck of a lot more work than I'm going to do.

So, in honor of her, I'm going to go out and run now. Slowly. After drinking lots of water. Taking sidetrips through any active sprinklers. And following shadows.

Hope there will be more posts. If not, the heat got me. Someone think up a clever epitaph for my wife to use on my headstone.

Thanks.

2 comments:

Destiny said...

You ran nobley, and we will never forget the love you gave to your daughter. Farewell.

Natalie Gordon said...

He was late for a very important date.

Get it? Because you're the White Rabbit? Hahaha!