Thursday, November 30, 2006

"Sit up! Don't slouch!"

If you read my post last week about not playing with your food, you may have come to the conclusion that I'm all for becoming your father/mother. Well, nothing is further from the truth!

Take this one for example. I'm all for slouching! If you watched me all day, I'd be surprised if you got me sitting up for 30 minutes. Total.

So I'm really happy to report that slouching while sitting is not bad for you.

Now, if I could just figure out the health benefits of not showering for weeks at a time, I'd be all set...

1 comment:

medinterp said...

whiterabbit you do not know me and i do not know you but... with blogging this world becomes quite small :) :) :) anyway i know alisonwonderland! and read her blog often thus connecting me to you!
so i read up on your blog several weeks ago (and lauphed most of the time) then just a few days later i heard a radio spot about how slouching is not bad for you after all!!!! and you popped into my head :) So i am just bringing you the great info that after all these years slouching is not bad for your back it really is "good" posture to have to reduce some back problems!! See after all these years you were right! hehe
MED