Monday, November 20, 2006

"Don't play with your food!"

Now, how many times have you heard your parents tell you that? Can you even count that high?

And if you're a parent, have you told that to your kid(s) lately?

Well, guess what? You can't anymore, because then you'd be a hypocrite! At least, you would be if you happen to buy Lego Eggo Waffles. According to the box, you "Toast, Break, and Build." I suppose now they'll be coming out with Aunt Jemima Mortar?

Actually, for you traditionalists, there is hope! I just looked on the Kelloggs web site and guess what? There is no mention of such a product. I know they exist, or at least used to, because I saw a box in my own home! I'm just hoping they flopped and Kelloggs fired the product manager. I can just see my son barricading himself in his room using waffles and syrup.

Let me know if you happen to see any in your local Toy Store frozen food section...

No comments: