Thursday, October 07, 2010

Rah, Rah

I've got a team in my workplace's "Elite" (whatever that means) Fantasy Football league.  Not only that, but I'm currently 3-1.  Woo-hoo for me!

But that's not my reason for writing.  I just wanted to share some of the funnier (at least to me) FF team names that are out there.  (And you know how much I just love word play)

10. "Burrested Development"
9.   "Armed Schaubbery" (he better be.  he's my starting QB this year.)
8.   "Boldin the Beautiful" (at least he was when he was on my FF team a few years ago...)
7.   "What Would Jones-Drew?" (and your WWJD bracelet still makes sense...)
6.   "Casselblanca"
5.   "Ahman the Inactive List, Again"
4.   "Larry Csonka and the Chocolate Factory"
3.   "Somewhere over Dwayne Bowe"
2.   "Orton Hears a Who"
and my favorite...
1.   "Do us all a Favre and retire"

Okay, a bonus for the "guys" (my wife won't appreciate it...)
"Show us your TDs"

Courtesy of bleacher report

No comments: