Thursday, June 28, 2007

What a long strange trip it's been...

This past month has been the craziest in my life, travel-wise. In fact, from May 26 to June 21 I was in the office a total of three days! I know that may not sound like all that much to those of you who are true road-warriors, but I'm really not one of them. During that time span I went on three business trips and a week-long family vacation. (Probably) Needless to say, I've spent the past week doing mostly catch-up work at the office since I wasn't really too productive while at those various airports.

Now that the crazy travel time is past, though, I can get settled into a sorta normal life. I plan to get back into doing a little bloggin', so be sure to stop on by every now and then. I know I'll never get the hits some blogs get, but I gotta try to make my hit count somewhat respectable. :)

1 comment:

one big happy family said...

Yes it may seem like a crazy thing to you BUT you must check out my 5 states in 10 hours! pretty impressive no?