Thursday, September 21, 2006

I won! I won!

Hey all you poor suckas out there. I am a rich man, er, bunny.

I just got an email that told me I am the holder of a lottery number that is worth $500,000. It came from Japan, or China, not sure which, but who cares?! I am rich.

All I have to do is fill out the form and send it back.

And do you know what's really amazing? It wasn't even addressed to me. It had the first 5 letters of my email, but the rest of it was different. Then I noticed the "cc:" field. There were 19 other emails, all starting with the same 5 letters, and mine was one of them. That means each of us won $500,000 apiece, using the same lottery number! Who'da thunk it? And what a coincidence that all of us, with the same first 5 letters, would win a cool half mil. Incredible.

And you know what? Once I get that $2.5M from that nice Nigerian prince that I gave my checking account number to, you guys won't be seeing me anymore. Heck, no. I'll be investing in some bridge I heard about in New York. Imagine the money I can rake in by charging toll. Oh, yeah.

You poor suckas.

4 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

Did you forget that that number is for a joint checking account?!

Natalie Gordon said...

Will you buy me a puppy?

daltongirl said...

I think that sounds like a brilliant plan. Do you think I could cross your bridge for free next time I'm in NYC?

WhiteRabbit said...

For you, it'll only cost a jar of homemade salsa.