Sunday, September 03, 2006

And here's why beta software is STUPID!

If you're still using the original Blogger software, DON'T TAKE THEM UP ON THE OFFER TO SWITCH TO BLOGGER BETA!

I switched over to Blogger Beta. Bad move.

When I originally did it, I tried to post a comment, and it would tell me that I couldn't use my old login. It asked me to login using my Google account info. Fine and dandy. I did that, but then, even though my comment showed up under comments, it wasn't counted as a comment. See my daughter's post here. Notice that her post says "0 comments." But if you click on comments, you'll see my comment in there. Arrgghhh...

Now it's even worse. I tried to put a comment on my wife's non-beta blog, and IT WON'T LET YOU! It says that you (me, a beta person) cannot post a comment on a non-beta blog. That feature is coming soon.

I guess it's beta software for a reason... (sigh)

No comments: