Friday, July 21, 2006

History in Reverse

You know what really bugged me about blogger?

Well, in case you don't know, I'll tell you.

It's the way the "Archives" are ordered. Did you notice that it starts on top with the oldest month (or week or post) and then lists them down to the most recent? I don't know about you, but I want to see my latest entries first. Okay, okay, I don't have much history at the moment (well, not any history I want to reveal to any of you . . .) but when I do have a history, I want to see my most recent history at the top, not the bottom -- just wait until you're all doing this for 24 or 36 or more months!

Anyway, not being one that likes to stay bugged for long, I decided to come up with a solution. So after thinking long and hard about it, I came up with one using the fount of all knowledge . . . Google.

If you want to change the order of your archives, you can Google (yes, Google is now officially a verb) for the solution as an exercise. Or, you can just click here if you're lazy.

No comments: