Friday, December 11, 2009

"I've never heard such a stupid question!"

Well, I've never heard such a stupid response!

In this tough economy, there are a number of people out of work. Some maybe for the first time in their careers. However, even that is not an excuse to provide some of the answers that these people did.

Some of my favorites...

Why did you leave your last job?
"I have a problem with authority."

What are your weaknesses?
"I get angry easily and I went to jail for domestic violence. But I won't get mad at you."

Tell of a time you made a mistake and how you dealt with it.
"I stole some equipment from my old job, and I had to pay for its replacement."

There are quite a few good ones there. If you're interviewing for a job, make sure not to use these responses...

No comments: