Saturday, September 22, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Wow, that is quite a lack of updates on my site.  I'm going to have to do much better at that...

As posted previously, I've been traveling quite a bit.  My last trip was to Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey.  I can now add Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) to my list.  That brings airports up to 41 and states I've landed in/taken off from to 22!  I'll be adding another one next week, and probably a couple more next month.  What a collector I am. :)

I am also a major procrastinator.  I should probably start a local chapter of the procrastinators' club, but I think I'll wait until later.  Anyway, I signed up for an independent studies class last year, and it's almost due!  I only have a little over a month to get it done and I've barely started.  Back to the books now...

No comments: